We stayed at the resort from April 11th to the 18th . We had ages from 29 to 62 in the group . The oldest couple have been owners for a couple of years. The staff was very good . We were a party of 7. We had (2) 2 bedroom units. We were in room 2532. Ask for this room ! Great Ocean view . Both bedrooms have king size beds and bathrooms, plenty of space . Grounds crew does a great job place was pretty much spotless the whole week . Beds were comfy, pool area is nice and even though the pool isn't the biggest its long so theres plenty of room. The pool party is a must go . The slight Breeze off the ocean that this place gets keeps it a nice 86 degrees not a to hot 86. Drinks were great all week . Only complaint about the pool was the lack of music going everyday. House keeping was there everyday if you wanted them to be. There are plenty of places to eat in This area including 2 restaurants onsite. I will review the places that i went to separately. The bar area is nice with tvs and the seating . There's a nice open court yard between the bar and the front desk. There's a small onsite store at the marina that has some things there's also a store just outside the gates with more stuff . If you leave dont fall for the 2 guys just outside the gate that want you to scratch a ticket to see if you won a prize (3) 7's wins you a chance at 1000 bucks . Lol No one ever gets the (3) 7's . But really someone you are with is going to get the (3) 7's it's a tour next door total waste of time. Driving around isn't as bad as I was thinking . It's pretty much 40mph around the whole island drive defensively and your fine. You should do the beach party on 1 day. It's worth the cost if you enjoy a few drinks while on the beach . They take you by bus so you can parry without worrying about the drive back it's a short trip and your there for the day with lunch and open bar. The 2 things that cost the most! Drinks and all food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg