We just got back from a week stay at Oyster Bay. This was our first visit to the island and the Oyster Bay Beach Resort was beautiful. We stayed in my parents time share and had a two bedroom unit right on the ocean. The staff was wonderful as they helped with our 30th anniversery renew vows. They were very helpful and made it very special for us. The rooms were comfortable, the staff fantastic, and the resort was quiet. My husband and I had a craving for ice cream and everything was closed so the bartender was able to secure 2 ice cream sundaes for us, what a great treat.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.