This March will be our 15th consecutive year of going to Oyster Bay. We nervously purchased our first timeshare and have purchased three more weeks since that first week. The staff has been wonderful each year. Many have been working there since our first year. We greet them now as friends. We have had no negative experiences in all these years. We enjoy the multicultures and languages of the island, and the exceptional friendliness of permanent residents that we meet on the streets and and in the stores. There are some excellent artists and galleries that we visit each year and renew our acquaintance. We enjoy going in March each year. Grand Case has a Tuesday evening main street opportunity to see and purchase local arts and visit with the artists, eat food sold by vendors on the street and see a small, but very entertaining local parade with band at the end of the evening. The excellent restaurants are all open. Our favorite is Bistro Carribe. Our children and grandchildren love the island and the resort. We invite friends when our children are unable to come. The location on the small peninsula and on the border between the Dutch and French side is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg