The resort was nice enough on a very beautiful island. Service was POOR. There were 4 errors on our bill upon check out. I caught 3 of them before paying and did not notice the 4th until on our way to the airport. I have called the resort numerous times over the past 4+ months with only one call back indicating a credit had been put back on my card. This NEVER occurred, I continue to call and have not received a call or an email back in 3 months.
I was willing to overlook the fact that their customer service was not friendly or polite and thought perhaps it was more cultural; however, the complete lack of responsiveness is unacceptable. I was even willing to give them the benefit of the doubt with all of the errors on our bill; however, one remains outstanding with zero communication despite my weekly calls. They remain apathetic at best.
I value integrity and for this reason, I would NOT recommend this resort nor will we ever consider returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg