I've been going to St. Maarten for almost 20 years and I love Oyster Bay Beach Resort. The location is ideal - close to Phillipsburg and convenient to the French side. Dawn Beach is beautiful and the pool is gorgeous with a lovely view of St. Barth's. The staff is always friendly and helpful and can recommend some excellent tours. We especially enjoy Captain Alan's 6 hour 3-island snorkeling trip. There are great restaurants within a short drive of the resort as well as Daniel's which you can walk to. I will keep coming back to Oyster Bay Beach Resort every winter!
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.