What can I say about OBBR that has not already been said? We've been going to St Maarten/St Martin (SXM to us in the know), for close to 20 years. We stumbled upon OBBR about 10 years ago during an "exploration drive" around the island, while trying to check out Dawn Beach. We were convinced to do a tour of the resort and a timeshare presentation in exchange for a free lunch and use of beach chairs. Well, we did not buy anything right there on the spot, but were very glad we discovered the place.
We exchanged into OBBR a few times and loved it so much we later bought a week. Then bought another week!
Now, just 10 days after coming back, we already booked our next stay. Simply can not stay away. That says it ALL, I think.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.