We had a great trip to St. Maarten once again, with most of our time spent at OBBR. The weather Saturday thru Monday was iffy due to a tropical storm, but that didn't stop us from having a great time. David and Edith at the bar are fantastic, especially on Sunday with the football crowd in the rain! The pool guys, Yohan and Vic are right there to set you up when the sun comes out. The front desk, activities folks, even our room service from Chandell was fantastic. Our two bedroom suite overlooking the pool and the ocean was outstanding. The pool renovations were completed on time, and we even met the young guys who did the work and bought them a drink! We met new friends, and hope to keep them... all in all it was a great vacation, and what makes it great are the people you meet both working at the resort and staying at the resort! See you all next year!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg