This was our first trip to Saint Maarten and we didn't really know what to expect from Princess Heights - sometimes hotel and room photos from travel websites can be misleading... however, what we saw and experienced greatly exceeded our imagination and expectations ! Located on a hillside, on a secluded and private part of the island right on the boarder between French and Dutch sides we could overlook from the balcony of our room other hotels and villas, boats coming to the nearby marina and ships passing by far at sea. We will never forget gorgeous views of sunrises, the seclusive Dawn beach and Saint Barth's... like from a movie.. perfect! The rooms and kitchen were spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and courteous. The room service prompt and nice. What a wonderful escape for families, couples or friends! Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside overlooking dawn beach and recently awarded 2014 Tripadvisor's Excellence Award (fourth in a row), this affordable Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel offers Studios, One & Two bedroom Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchens and balconies with majestic ocean views. On site hotel amenities include a freshwater pool, free internet, free parking, free daily newspaper, daily maid service, gym room and concierge service. Additional services include: Car rental, Cell phone rental, Beach chair & umbrella rental. 5 Restaurants close by. It's 10 min to Philipsburg, 15 min to Orient Bay and a 4-minute walk to Dawn Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Heights Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Princess Heights St Maarten Martin