We have stayed at Princess Heights at least six times. All the rooms have great ocean views. The kitchenette is stocked with soft drinks and local beer. There are several restaurants near the Marina. There is a local bar and grill where we usually go and lie out on the beach. You can get a chair and an umbrella for under ten dollars. I like this area because it always has a breeze. Lying near the pool area is sometime hot and you don't get as much of the breeze. At 11 am they start happy hour and have dollar local beer. They serve lunch that costs about $10 and they will bring it beach side if you would like. At 4 pm they have specials on mixed drinks and other beers as well. Bring cash since they do not take credit cards. We also took a snorkeling trip. You can buy tickets at the Marina or just ask the people at Princess Heights. I have always been pleased with Princess Heights and plan to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside overlooking dawn beach and recently awarded 2014 Tripadvisor's Excellence Award (fourth in a row), this affordable Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel offers Studios, One & Two bedroom Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchens and balconies with majestic ocean views. On site hotel amenities include a freshwater pool, free internet, free parking, free daily newspaper, daily maid service, gym room and concierge service. Additional services include: Car rental, Cell phone rental, Beach chair & umbrella rental. 5 Restaurants close by. It's 10 min to Philipsburg, 15 min to Orient Bay and a 4-minute walk to Dawn Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Princess Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Heights Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Princess Heights St Maarten Martin