“First Class Boating” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Private Yacht Charter SXM - Day Trips

Private Yacht Charter SXM - Day Trips
#14 Emerald Merit road | Great House Marina, Oyster Pond 97150, St Maarten-St Martin
+17215815305
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Yacht Charter proposes crewed charter boats. The fleet is composed by sailing catamarans, power catamarans and single hull yachts, based in Oyster Pond.Our Day Charter activity offers the boat in private, with a captain, free drinks and snacks.By half a day, full day and week chartersChoose your exciting itinerary like saint Barts round trip, Anguilla discovery or Tintamarre and Pinel relaxing day.Contact us and let's organise the best charter souvenir you deserve.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Albany, New York
“First Class Boating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have owned a few boats and been on 3 sailboat charters in the Caribbean but I have never seen a charter boat as beautiful as the ones from PYC! These boats are in first class condition. The Captain is very accommodating and provided us with a great day of sailing, swimming, and snorkeling. It was the highlight of our trip!

Visited March 2013

West Orange, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Peace at last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

On Valentines Day, My sister and I sailed with Nickolas. We cannot tell you how wonderful and caring Nickolas , Henri, and Pierre were. My husbands last wishes before he died was to have his ashes placed in the Carrib. We had sailed here some 25 years ago . We spent 2 weeks sailing all around the BVI"s. Last year, when Bill died I contacted Pierre and he helped me arrange this voyage. We spent 4hrs on the beautiful Mojito. It was so tender for me when we found the right spot. I will always be thankful for the respect and professionalism of this crew. With deepest affection. Marilyn

Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Terrific two days on 47' Power Catamaran”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I chartered a boat for two days to explore the surrounding islands. Captain Pierre was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. When we wanted time to just relax or spend to ourselves he would simply step away and we would let him know when we needed anything. It was a wonderful two days, the highlight of our week.

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Amazing Trip on a Yacht”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great captain and great crew and a gorgeous boat. We had a group of 17 both kids and adults on day trip to St Barts, everything was great ! The boat is in excellent condition and the crew is very familiar with the islands. Would def. do it again !

Visited December 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic family day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Capitan Pierre took us out on a day trip we will remember fovever. Snorkeling, sailing and swimming in the Carribean sunshine what more could you ask for! The catamaran was well equipped and maintained and made sure we were safe through out the trip. We would definitely recommend this day trip!

Visited December 2012