“Great for breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mr. Busby's Beach Bar / Daniel's By The Sea

Mr. Busby's Beach Bar / Daniel's By The Sea
# 6 Emerald Merrit Road | Dawn Beach Oyster Pond, Oyster Pond, St Maarten-St Martin
+1 721-543-6088
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Awesome views on the beach. The service was horrible, but we came to expect that here. The food was good and exactly what I needed to deal with my hangover.

Visited January 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Wonderful ambiance, great service, excellent food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

It was so wonderful that we went there three nights in a row! The wine list is impeccable! The food is fabulous! The service is unparalleled! This is a must visit in St. Maarten.

Visited March 2014
North Aurora, Illinois
“Great place to hang out for a Carib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We took a break from the pool and went to Mr. Busby's for a snack and drink. They can carribean music and good place to people watch.

Visited February 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Disappointed...'cause it was on my FAV list”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Visited week of Feb 9-16 2014...went for lunch and had what I always had...the lobster salad...I should have guessed there was something off...we were 4 for lunch and I was the only one that had flies all over my plate...and the lobster had a VERY seafood/iodine taste...I could not and would not finsih it...I should have said something but did not...we do not like to "complain"...anyways I was sure I would be sick as for 1-2 days I could not get that taste out of my mouth...I was not sick but will not have any lobster again and Mr Busbuy's....maybe for a drink...we did take chairs on the beach and the Bar service was good...super nice guy...

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Traveler1928, Manager at Mr. Busby's Beach Bar / Daniel's By The Sea, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Hello

i am truly sorry that you did not say anything , it is important in my business to constantly monitor everything that goes on for one can only be in one place at a time and unfortunately this means that I can not monitor all dishes consistently , your feedback negative or positive is what allows us to succeed , our lobster comes live from our tank so should there be anything wrong with it it is important for me to know .
As far as the flies goes this is typical for lobster , these are sand flies and they are highly attracted and sensitive to the scent of lobster , this happens even with drilled lobsters that come fresh from our tank to the table .

Thank you for your feedback .

Daniel
Cleveland
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stopeed by for early breakfast on last day. Great omelet, can't beat the view. You are 5ft from the sand of Dawn beach.

Visited February 2014