“Best adventure on vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: YOUR BEST DAY EVER ! That is our mission. Great excursions, excellent crew, public or private. Try our famous 3 Islands+Snorkeling and beach adventure, a four hour trip every morning for young and old. Special rates for kids under 12, kids younger than 3 go for free.... We also have an almost private 6 hour version with lunch and even more quality time ! Or book a private charter to/around the island or Anguilla or St. Barths. ..Or for those who do not like tanning lines: We also offer full day clothing optional around the island or St. Barth's trip.We do our job with pride and passion for people. We invite you to sign up for the highlight of your vacation.Checkout our website for more information and booking.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Best adventure on vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We did the 6 hr trip. It was awesome lots of beer,pop,water all included lunch was delicious and our captain was awesome!!!! I can't swim and am terrified of water but my wife wanted to do it really bad. The last snorkling spot our captain Francois helped me I put on the float belt and he had me hold on to the life ring and pulled me around to see the sea turtles eating and also saw stingrays!! He definitely went above and beyond to make sure we all had an awesome experience I highly recommend this for anybody vacationing in St Maarten and we will be repeat customers
Thanks guys one of the best experiences
In my life!!!

Bremerton
“I did it !!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Captain Alan's was our first adventure of our cruise. Snorkeling? Sure...... All from our group were already in the water. I was the last to go. I started to hyperventilate. All I wanted was to be back on the boat. Capt Alan saw I was struggling and call to me. The life ring was thrown in and Capt. Alan also jumped in and brought me to the boat. My Capt.Collene comforted me and reassured me, I'll be ok. I thought I would just stay on the boat the rest of the time. That didn't happen. Capt. Collene went in the water with me. Took me by the hand and talked me into relaxing. The next place we went to snorkel was even deeper. I did go in with the help from Jesse. He also stayed by my side. Again letting me know to relax. In no time I was snorkeling on my own. I am so gad Collene and Jesse took that one on one time with me so I could enjoy all the wonders under the water. We saw 3 turtles, a sting ray, numerous colorful fish and beautiful shells. Captain Alan's team really want you to experience snorkeling to the fullest. If it was not for his careing and selfless team, guests like me would not have done it. I did it !!!!!!

Visited August 2012
Uxbridge, Canada
“One of the best snorkeling tours...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I have been on many snorkeling trips throughout the Caribbean and this is definitely one of the best. We took the 6 hr excursion and were able to snorkel in 3 different locations, take a stop at a secluded beach, and even relax on Pinel island while our captain Francois made lunch! It was nice that the locations chosen to snorkel were based upon the weather and currents, which made it an effortless swim. The highlight of the trip was swimming with the turtles! I have always wanted to do this and it was AMAZING!!! We knew that there was a possibility we might not see any, but we were lucky because we must have seen at least 8 and we even came across some stingrays! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Captain Alan's and if we are ever back in St. Maarten we will be repeat customers!!!

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Captains Alan's Three Island Snorkeling Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

It was a wonderful day! Transportation from the cruise ship to dock was easy. We went out with Francois and he did an excellent job. Snorkeling was great...sting rays, turtles, wide assortment of fish. Drinks and lunch were great.The fun versus cost was over the top. We would absolutely do this trip again.

Holmes, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
“'"THE"' excursion on St. Marteen!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our group of 10, ages ranging from 11 thru 42 THROUGHLY enjoyed this tour!!! Our captian Francois, & his mate Viktor told us this would be a GREAT day for our activities, as the water was uncommonly perfect----no chop, very light currents, and a georgeous sunny day...... Of course they were right!!!! Very professional, full of information about their wounderful Island, and just COOL guys all around.....They took GREAT care of us.... we wanted for nothing!!!! Beers, snacks, music, whatever we desired THESE dudes provided instantly!!!!! This review is the ONLY way I can THANK you guys!!!!!