Just returned from our 5th trip to Compass Point Dive Resort in the Cayman Islands. The condominiums are first class all the way and the onsite dive company, Ocean Frontiers, is by far the most top notch company for your best diving experience. They have certfied both our older children as divers in a most professional and personal manner. Their boats are comfortable and the service of the captains and dive crew is fabulous. You are given tours of each dive site and the crew takes time to point out many creatures and formations while u are under water. Even if you are not a diver, the pool and hot tub is relaxing and enjoyable. You are made to feel so welcome and important. The resort is spotless, there are many restaurants now in the area and several within walking distance. Eagle Rays Grill is onsite at Compass Point and will be opening soon with a most delicious menu. ..We will never stay anywhere else when diving in Grand Cayman. It is peaceful and serene away from the hustle and bustle of town. You can't find any better than Compass Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands