“Offers a little bit of everything” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bombay Chopsticks

Bombay Chopsticks
369 Austin Conolly Drive | Next to Ocean Frontiers, East End KY1-1203, Grand Cayman
+1 345-947-7278
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in East End
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Bombay Chopsticks, Chef Remy's newest Fusion Cuisine. Our Cooking Blends the Comfort of Chinese food with Spices of India. Every dish is Cooked to Order and Spiced to your Preference
New York
“Offers a little bit of everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The chef picked us up from our resort. On the way to the restaurant we criticized the restaurant where he used to cook. Embarrassing! Glad to say we enjoyed this place much more than his previous venue. He is from India. The restaurant offers Indian, Italian, Chinese, and Caribbean. We enjoyed everything we had: conch fritters, Lobster pot, calamari, and fish three ways. All the sauces were outstanding. It is a small place so make a reservation and if you are staying locally, they will pick you up.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank NYWanderer

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I passed this restaurant everyday during my two week stay in Grand Cayman and had a hard time believing that it could be as good as the reviews in Trip Advisor were suggesting it was. I wish I had stopped sooner than my last night there because it was fantastic! On the menu, it says that Chef Remy will customize a meal for you and he really does. I asked him to just make what he likes best and it was unreal!!! This place made it to my top meals list which is not an easy thing to do. Not only was the food fantastic, but the service was outstanding and they were all incredibly friendly. I highly recommend the Tiger Grouper (not sure if this is the right name, but it is a beautiful piece of grouper cooked in basil, cilantro and coconut milk) the Chicken Vindaloo and the Lobster Tandoori were also outstanding! If you're on Grand Cayman...don't miss this spot.

• 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank David A
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Excellent! Must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

What a great meal! My husband and I went to Bombay Chopsticks for his birthday dinner. It was our second night on the island. Honestly, I did not want to go, as I thought it was a Chinese take-out sort of place. Boy, was I wrong. The food was fabulous, the service was excellent, the atmosphere was very nice (its a small, but nicely decorated) and Chef Remy came out to ask about our meals. Do not miss this opportunity for great food. My husband had the three-course Indian pre-fix and I had the Mahi which was the fish of the day. The Mahi was done three different ways and it was unbelievable. Loved the chickpea popadum (gluten-free!) and the cucumber-apple salad was super tasty. In fact, I could get take-out of just the salad! Dessert for the bday boy was blueberry cheesecake with chocolate sauce. It was yummy!

Go to Bombay Chopsticks! You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Oriolezgurl
Sparks, Nevada
“East End Chef - Don't miss out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We spent a week on Grand Cayman and picked our dinner place only because we were driving by. LUCKY US!! The meal Chef Remy served up for us during our stay was the BEST! Set 3 Course Indian for Rick and Set 3 Course Local for Marnie. Most superbly presented and service with smiles and laughs unforgettable. Thank you!

2 Thank RicknMarnie
“Tiny Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We ate at Bombay Chopsticks last night after discovering it online. It is a new restaurant on the East End since our trip last year. First, it is a tiny place, but the food is amazing. We ordered from the Summer Festival menu, which is a 3 course dinner for $25 CI. We chose the Chinese and Local selections, which were both amazing. There are also the Indian and Italian selections, which we want to try next time. Friendly staff and amazing food.

• 4 of 5 stars