“Excellent! Must go!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in East End
Cuisines: Asian fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Bombay Chopsticks brings you the aromas, flavors, And exotic recipes of Indian and Chinese Cuisine. Our cooking blends the comfort of Chinese food with spices of India.Every dish is cooked to order and spiced to your preference
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent! Must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

What a great meal! My husband and I went to Bombay Chopsticks for his birthday dinner. It was our second night on the island. Honestly, I did not want to go, as I thought it was a Chinese take-out sort of place. Boy, was I wrong. The food was fabulous, the service was excellent, the atmosphere was very nice (its a small, but nicely decorated) and Chef Remy came out to ask about our meals. Do not miss this opportunity for great food. My husband had the three-course Indian pre-fix and I had the Mahi which was the fish of the day. The Mahi was done three different ways and it was unbelievable. Loved the chickpea popadum (gluten-free!) and the cucumber-apple salad was super tasty. In fact, I could get take-out of just the salad! Dessert for the bday boy was blueberry cheesecake with chocolate sauce. It was yummy!

Go to Bombay Chopsticks! You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013

97% Recommend
Sparks, Nevada
“East End Chef - Don't miss out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We spent a week on Grand Cayman and picked our dinner place only because we were driving by. LUCKY US!! The meal Chef Remy served up for us during our stay was the BEST! Set 3 Course Indian for Rick and Set 3 Course Local for Marnie. Most superbly presented and service with smiles and laughs unforgettable. Thank you!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Tiny Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We ate at Bombay Chopsticks last night after discovering it online. It is a new restaurant on the East End since our trip last year. First, it is a tiny place, but the food is amazing. We ordered from the Summer Festival menu, which is a 3 course dinner for $25 CI. We chose the Chinese and Local selections, which were both amazing. There are also the Indian and Italian selections, which we want to try next time. Friendly staff and amazing food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The food and service were excellent. A little pricey, but worth every penny! Make sure you get a reservation as there are only a few tables.

Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were in Grand Cayman for 1 week and had dinner at Bombay Chopsticks twice. The food was excellent and Mervin our waiter did a splendid job. I highly recommend this restaurant. I will go back when I return to the Island.

• Visited May 2013