Just a one night stay on Saturday 3rd November 2012. This was my first visit. Chosen simply because of the location (quiet) and far enough, but not too far, away from the motorway. Great food in the evening and a quiet and comfy night. Breakfast was as requested (eggs and beans only) and just fine for me. I like the pub grub and friendly atmosphere.
It is the nature of the place that the bedrooms are a bit small, I had to lean over to shave since the ceiling was in the way. Nevertheless it was great for me and I am likely to make another stop in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peacock is a friendly Country Inn set at the foot of the beautiful Chilterns in the picturesque Hamlet of Henton, near Thame. It's the ideal location for Business and Leisure with easy access to Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Our 25 bedrooms are available as double or single and have recently been refurbished to provide comfortable modern facilities all with en-suite bathrooms, flat screen televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. We pride ourselves on being a comfortable and cosy country inn offering warm, friendly customer service in a relaxed environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Peacock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peacock Hotel Henton
- Peacock Hotel Oxfordshire
- The Peacock Henton, England - Oxfordshire