We stayed at The Manor booked through a "deals" website. We were not too sure what to expect and as we drove up the long bumpy drive, past a broken window we were slighty worried. However the welcome , wonderful suite with patio door onto a large balcony (a complimentary upgrade) and good food showed first appearances can be deceptive. The sun shone, the food was excellent and we were well entertained at dinner by a gent in a party who complained about every morcel (without cause we thought). The staff dealt with him in a friendly and professional manner, well done. We woke to a beautiful sunny morning with rabbits and a deer strolling across the fields outside our window followed by a hearty breakfast. The staff were all so helpful and friendly. Just repair the window!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in twenty acres of Northumberland countryside and overlooking the Derwent Valley, Derwent Manor offers the warmest of welcomes. With its country house ambiance, elegant decor and professional team, this is the ideal venue for business and leisure guests alike. Derwent Manor boasts 48 spacious en-suite bedrooms , doubles, double x doubles and suites many with stunning views over the Northumberland countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel Allensford
- Best Western Northumberland
- Best Western Hotel Northumberland