My husband and I stayed on a Sunday evening in July, we were not sure what to expect
as the reviews were mixed, we found the hotel lovely, our evening meal was very good
indeed, the service fist class, after dinner we felt like a walk as we had over indulged, so we walked into the village and had a night cap at the village pub, lovely locals made us feel welcome,enjoyed our stroll back to the hotel,our bedroom the fountains was very clean
and bright, the bed was so comfortable we missed breakfast! best nights sleep in a long
time, our windows were wide open all night and it was bliss no noise. We loved it and we will
definitely return, lovely blonde lady on check out very chatty and helpful. We are not able to
comment on the pool area as we did not see this.
- Also Known As:
- Burythorpe House Hotel Burythorpe
- Burythorpe House Hotel
- Burythorpe Hotel Malton
- Burythorpe House North Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burythorpe House is a boutique country house hotel close to York. Combining a relaxed, house-guest atmosphere, a renowned restaurant and stylish, individually-appointed bedrooms, the hotel makes a unique base for a few days of relaxation and exploring beautiful North Yorkshire. We are especially proud of our restaurant, the Priory, where chef Kevin Mulraney produces creative dishes based on the very best local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Burythorpe House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.