I agree with criticism of state of building it needs many thousands spending on it and the pool should be knocked down and rebuilt it is in a disgusting condition. Drinks prices were very expensive an average bottle of wine £20 and a small warm beer was £4 25. Room ok staff were helpful and dinner although small portions was good. Having said all that I would not rush back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burythorpe House is a boutique country house hotel close to York. Combining a relaxed, house-guest atmosphere, a renowned restaurant and stylish, individually-appointed bedrooms, the hotel makes a unique base for a few days of relaxation and exploring beautiful North Yorkshire. We are especially proud of our restaurant, the Priory, where chef Kevin Mulraney produces creative dishes based on the very best local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Burythorpe House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burythorpe House Hotel Burythorpe
- Burythorpe Hotel Malton
- Burythorpe House North Yorkshire