I was not in the lodge or villas but in the mansion house itself. The studio suite was huge with a huge bath and as it was a corner room I had 2 lovely views. Short distance from Canterbury, Dover Castle, Hever Castle and many other wonderful attractions. I also met some lovely locals who invited me for tea. Will definitely return. From the most recent reviews I believe it's been redecorated because the furnishings were a bit shabby when I was there, with a wooden board as a kitchen counter. Still well worth the price and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have you ever wondered what it would have been like to own your own country estate? At Broome Park Golf and Country Club you can experience the feeling for yourself.The grade-1 listed building at this elegant resort is a stunning example of 17th century Jacobean architecture. Steeped in history, Broome Park, which boasts a traditional British-style pub and elegant dining choices, dominates the estate in which you will find your contemporary woodland lodge.A private, 18-hole championship length golf course is just one of many sporting attractions to divert your attention before you strike out to discover Kent—the Garden of England—and medieval Canterbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Broome Park Golf and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broome Park Golf And Country Club Hotel Barham
- Broome Park Golf And Country Club Barham, UK - Kent