“Very Friendly, Affordable Clean Establishment” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Paradise Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cul de Sac
The Paradise Inn
You added The Paradise Inn to your Saves list
Senna Drive #7 | Bush Road, Cul de Sac 00000, St Maarten-St Martin   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cul de Sac
Seabrook Island, South Carolina
“Very Friendly, Affordable Clean Establishment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I stayed at this inn when my husband and I was on a cruise and he became ill. We had to disembark from our ship in St. Maarten and the Port Agent selected a place for me but the nurses at the hospital suggested I stay here because it was close to the hospital, it was family owned, clean, friendly and affordable. Please beware, that the Port Agents are very friendly and their job is to find accommodations for you but the problem is that the hotels on the ocean are very expensive and is not covered by Travel insurances, at least you get an allowance, but not near the price it would cost you, then everything would be out of pocket. They owner and staff was very good to me. The place is very clean and safe. I recommend this Inn to anyone that's traveling and on a budget. Fortunate for me because I kept every expense moderate, my out of pocket expenses were covered including my transportation several times a day back and forth to the hospital, my food and miscellaneous pocket expenses. The hotel again is very affordable and comes highly recommended. Even though you are in town, it was a very safe place as well as close to the hospital. It's about a mile, so if you choose you could walk. But taxis are available. There is a full service salon on the property, a laundry, a restaurant, just very cozy and they do welcome their guest.

Room Tip: The rooms come with either a microwave or stove, let them know which one you prefer. It is a studio...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

In May I traveled with two friends and my husband to St Maarten. We stayed two nights at the Paradise Inn after friends of ours recommended it to us.

The Paradise Inn is a no-frills, simple, budget-friendly hotel. If you are looking for luxury this is not the place for you. The “Deluxe” room we stayed in had three single beds, but standard rooms have one full size bed. Our room had a small stove, one little pot and a very small frying pan. We did not have a microwave although I believe we could have requested one. Our room also had a mini-fridge.

The hotel did not provide shampoo, soap or a hair dryer so make sure to bring your own. There was a small spa/hair salon attached to the hotel. There is no pool.

Close to the hotel are two large grocery stores and several fast food places to eat. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel and it only costs $1.50 to get to Phillipsburg and the boardwalk (5 minute drive).

Overall, The Paradise Inn is a great place for people looking to cut-costs on their hotel bill. At the time we travelled, a standard room was $80 a night and a “deluxe” room was $100. Technically we should have paid $15 to have the 4th person in our room, but since hubby and I squeezed into one bed they did not charge us. If you are happy with a clean room, a bed and a small kitchenette you will be happy here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Peekskill, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I was visiting my boyfriend in Anguilla for the first time for a week.On the weekend he took me to St. Maarten and we stayed at the Paradise Inn. It was very quaint a small flat screen tv ,kitchen sink with microwave a full size bed and nice rattan table and chairs.The staff was very friendly and it was only a 1/2 mile from the beach loved it !!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!