This was our third trip to Chile and our international flights force us to pass through Santiago. I'm sure that others may find Santiago interesting, but to us it is just another dirty noisy city like any other (except the air quality is worse than most!) On our last trip we opted to get out of the city as soon as possible and were recommended Cascada de las Animas as a peaceful and beautiful place to stay - near enough to the city for convienience but far enough out to escape the madness.
Excellent location, nicely appointed cabins, good restaurant, lots of activities. We actually loved our stay here. My husband and I travel a lot and are always on the lookout for hidden gems like this one. We are not into luxury accomodations...just good service, clean, well run, friendly establishments that give us good value. Cascada de las Animas meets all these critera exceptionally well.
- Also Known As:
- Cascada De Las Animas Hotel San Alfonso
- Cascada De Las Animas Chile/San Alfonso
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascada de las Animas is a full service eco-tourism resort located in a natural paradise of over 3700 hectares of rugged mountains and valleys, rivers, springs and waterfalls. Only 60 kilometers from Santiago Chile, you will find a wide assortment of delightful cabins, rooms, hostel accommodations, a full service restaurant, swimming pool and more, all located in a park-like setting. Guided horseback riding, whitewater rafting, trekking, wine tasting excursions and other activities are available year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cascada de las Animas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.