Beautiful sanctuary, we stayed there for one night at the hostel. Beautiful house with big rooms with private bathroom.
Included was a complimentary pisco sour and a trekking to see the waterfall, and we added up the rafting experience, really fun in a unique area with very nice guides.
We also tried to reach the thermal waters by the volcano, but the police had to stop us due to strong summer rainfalls.
The staff at the welcome center and restaurant was just ok, not eager to help nor effective as one would expect, but the rest of the activity "guides" were much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascada de las Animas is a full service eco-tourism resort located in a natural paradise of over 3700 hectares of rugged mountains and valleys, rivers, springs and waterfalls. Only 60 kilometers from Santiago Chile, you will find a wide assortment of delightful cabins, rooms, hostel accommodations, a full service restaurant, swimming pool and more, all located in a park-like setting. Guided horseback riding, whitewater rafting, trekking, wine tasting excursions and other activities are available year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Cascada de las Animas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascada De Las Animas Hotel San Alfonso
- Cascada De Las Animas Chile/San Alfonso