I recently went here for an overnight stay. I was hoping to stay in a cabin but the only available room was the high end lodge. For around $200, it included a walk to the falls, complimentary pisco sours, a fantastic breakfast, access to the pool and a unique individual lodge experience. It was one of the greatest nights of my life! We ate wonderful Chilean food at the Tribu restaurant. I recommend the pastel de choclo and leche asada. The 3 hour hike to the Meseta was worth the tough climb. Couples and parents with older must come here. There is also rafting and a zip line that is quite the rush. I'll be back here again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascada de las Animas is a full service eco-tourism resort located in a natural paradise of over 3700 hectares of rugged mountains and valleys, rivers, springs and waterfalls. Only 60 kilometers from Santiago Chile, you will find a wide assortment of delightful cabins, rooms, hostel accommodations, a full service restaurant, swimming pool and more, all located in a park-like setting. Guided horseback riding, whitewater rafting, trekking, wine tasting excursions and other activities are available year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Cascada de las Animas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascada De Las Animas Hotel San Alfonso
- Cascada De Las Animas Chile/San Alfonso