We were a family of four and we went for a loft room. The room had a small kitchenette (bar fridge, sink, 2 burner stove), bathroom, living area with a daybed and a bed underneath, and a loft with two queen size beds
- Waterfront resort so a great view of the lake and volcano
- Watersports are available but we didn't do any so I don't know about the cost
- Greenery and spacious resort
- Three pools - one with a waterslide for children
- Large room that was clean and up-to-date
- Power went out for a minute and then the generator kicked in - generator seemed to work everything except for the cable TV and I think the hot water heater
- Sink in bathroom leaked
- No hot water in shower but this could be due to generator
- No utensils or items to cook with so don't really understand the kitchenette concept
- The restaurant. Service was slow (they seemed to focus on the wedding and corporate events) and the menu is very limited and features purely Filipino food. No children's menu. Everything is served family style, so you can't pick and choose what you want if you are a small group. The fried chicken was the only thing my kids would eat and so that was the only thing I ate the entire time we were there. There's no where else to eat unless you want to drive back up into Tagaytay.
- No elevator so if you have mobility issues or young children ask for a lower floor.
- The resort seems to prioritize weddings and corporate functions and so if you are not part of those things you get slower service.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Batangas/Talisay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.