My wife and I really enjoyed our first night because we were the only guests there (it was a Thursday). Exactly what we needed/wanted - peace, quiet, and serene surroundings - away from the pollution, traffic, and noise of Manila. We stayed at the deluxe room, and it was more than adequate for our purposes. Hot and cold running water, clean sheets, large bed, cable TV, and complimentary coffee. The pool is nice, and the jacuzzi is an added bonus. We were quite surprised at the good quality of the food, even though we felt it was a bit overpriced, but not overly so.
The beach front was clean, the sand is a yellowish color, and the waves are very small. A good area for sunbathing.
Overall we think that guests receive great value for their money.
We liked our stay so much that we've already booked a couple of nights on Valentine's day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Coral Beach Club, fun and relaxation comes in many forms. Indulge in activities like snorkeling, fishing, golf or billiards. Less than 2 hours drive from Manila, the resort is perfect for vacationers and urban dwellers seeking a relaxing getaway. Guests can delight in excellent European and Asian cuisines, relax in the resort's pool and jacuzzi or tee off at the nearby Calatagan Golf Club a majestic Robert Trent Jones Jr. championship design. The Spa is on our premises offering many services, including the indulgent Hot Stones Massage and hair salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Coral Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Club Hotel Lian
- Coral Beach Hotel
- Coral Beach Club Batangas/Lian, Philippines