Conveniently and quietly situated, this hotel is perfect for a getaway-peace-and-quiet weekend. Room was simply furnished but with good quality linens, comfy mattress and a good shower and bath, in fact it looked like it had recently been refurbished. Great to have tea and coffee in the room with some cookies, and breakfast was set in a lovely conservatory overlooking the lawns, with a good choice of both continental and freshly cooked items. Staff were excellent, very welcoming, friendly and helpful. We didn't eat here as we were dining in the next hotel, however we met some guests who spoke very highly of their evening meal the previous night. A very comfortable and enjoyable stay, and remarkable value for money in this expensive part of the country at only 59 pounds for a double-we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Woodlands
- Woodlands Hotel
- Woodlands Hotel Southampton
- Woodlands Lodge Hotel New Forest National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woodlands Lodge Hotel is a charming Country House hotel well away from main roads set in three acres that open directly onto Hampshire's New Forest. The perfect base to relax, walk or enjoy the local New Forest attractions. Woodlands Lodge Hotel can also host, conferences, weddings and special events. We have The Hunters Restaurant on site which is open to non-residents and has been awarded an AA rosette for culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Woodlands Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.