We stayed here for just one night but instantly wanted to stay longer. The staff are very friendly, helpful and welcoming. We took our dog with us and he was made to feel just as welcome with a blanket, towell and bag of treats awaiting him in the room. This was a lovely touch. The room was really nice - comfortable and cosy with plenty of space for us and the dog. We were so pleased to be given a deluxe room after only booking a standard - no extra charge was added so this was a real treat - thank you! The food was AMAZING in the restaurant, beautifully presented and cooked to perfection - you must eat there at least once during your stay. The staff helped us with routes to walk and gave us lots of info. We stayed late August and the weather was beautiful however parts of the walk were very boggy - take Wellies or walking boots! This is a fantastic hotel, understated (which we like) with warm and attentive staff. A great base for exploring the new forest. We will be back and we have already recommended this hotel to friends. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woodlands Lodge Hotel is a charming Country House hotel well away from main roads set in three acres that open directly onto Hampshire's New Forest. The perfect base to relax, walk or enjoy the local New Forest attractions. Woodlands Lodge Hotel can also host, conferences, weddings and special events. We have The Hunters Restaurant on site which is open to non-residents and has been awarded an AA rosette for culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, T4B, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Woodlands Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Woodlands
- Woodlands Hotel Southampton
- Woodlands Lodge Hotel New Forest National Park