“Dependable” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Dependable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Stuck for ideas of where to go for a good Indian meal.
I've been going here for a couple of years now. I've tried a few other local Indian resturaunts, some have come close but monafs wins every time. Good food, good service, and just the right decor (not to glaring and not to plain)
Staff are always polite and rapid as they can be even on the nights when there packed out!

London
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Would highly recommend this restaurant have driven pass it for years but never ventured in. This week was my birthday and my husband and I visited this restaurant and very pleased we did. Will definately be going back soon. Excellent food, you can taste the lovely spices. Good portion size and food was lovely and heat hot. Hate cold food. Service was very good and we were made to feel very welcome.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hampton, United Kingdom
“Unfailingly good local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have eaten in countless Indian and Bengali restaurants all around the world, but I don't think I have ever found one that is as reliably good as Monaf's. Quite simply I have never had a meal there that has been less than excellent. Not only that, but all of those meals have been served, with grace and good humour, by a top-quality team who are interested in and care about your experience of their hospitality. The menu is wide ranging, offering all the staples plus many slightly unusual dishes. All of them are fantastic. As a Hamptonian, I am proud of Monaf's and am always keen to recommend it to friends and visitors. We are very lucky to have such a great restaurant in our town. I realise that I am beginning to sound as if I have shares in the place. Believe me I don't, just a deep affection for its exemplary Bangladeshi cuisine and a fervent hope that it never changes. We like it just as it is.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kaparidis
“Expensive, but worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The best Indian restaurant in Hampton.

Food, service, quality and friendliness is perfect.

Enough said can't fault this restaurant at all!

Go and try!

Hampton
“GREAT MEAL, GREAT ATMOSPHERE, GREAT SERVICE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We have been here for many years now and it just seems to get better. The last time we went we were treated to a very 'Christmassy' atmosphere, with crackers and hats, etc. The service was superb, everything was excellent.

• Visited December 2012