We had a birthday party to go to so myself and my finacee stayed here as there is very little option in Uxbridge.
£50 for what I would class as no more than a glorified guesthouse is a bit much but we dicided to go ahead anyway. Dumped our bags inside the room and departed to go to the party.
We returned at 1am to find the following:
1) 1 towel in the room, despite there being 2 of us as guests.
2) Make-up and stains on the bed sheet
3) Net curtains that were GREY and torn
4) A jug of water that looked like it had been stood for weeks
5) Cobwebs and dust all over the room
In the morning we found the follwing:
1) A shower that either gave you 3rd degree burns or froze you with an arctic chill, no happy in between
2) Old soap that had been left from prevous occupents in the shower
3) Mold and stains inside the shower
4) The worlds smallest sink, making it impossible to brush teeth or wash.
The entire hotel STANK of Asian cuisine - not something I wish to have forced upon me.
Suffice to say we got dressed at 8am, packed what little we had and proceeded to leave, throwing the keys on the main hall table.
The person with whom our custom was entrusted then proceeded to call me a liar about the state of the room, demanded we pay her and when I flat out refused based on the fact of how awful it was I was then asked in a less than friendly manor to depart.
This "Hotel" was so bad I would have rather slept in my car and I have stayed in many many hotels for my work. I can honestly say that this is flat out No1 the worst ever (so far).
The Cleveland "Hotel" either needs a darn good clean or knocking down and starting again.
If you want a good value hotel near Uxbridge go to Ibis - at least they have a decent reputation!!!
You have been warned!