“Customers first!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 96 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Offering Italian cuisine in Uxbridge, Middlesex, ASK Italian guarantees great quality at prices that won't break the bank. The vibe is relaxed and friendly and service is always good. Indulge in antipasti such as the cod and pancetta fishcakes or the prosciutto crostini before tucking into main courses like prawn and rocket linguine or chicken and mushroom risotto. The stone baked pizzas are a real crowd pleaser and with plenty of choice, there is something for everyone. From the highly successful nationwide chain of Italian restaurants, ASK Italian in Uxbridge offers a trendy space in which to enjoy Italian food.
“Customers first!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I popped in for the second time in a month or so, and enjoyed some great food, but it would see there was a problem with fridges (it was a hot day), and our white wine was at room temperature, albeit that it was presented with a "cooler bucket" - when we asked, the fridge problem was explained and the options are beer or champagne, we had a few beers and the other was a non starter for budget reasons...

So we stayed with the white wine.

At the end of the meal when the bill was presented I inquired if they could do anything bill wise, and was surprised to find the cost of the bottle was removed from the bill which I thought was a very generous gesture indeed, subsequently we left  10%+ tip.

We will be back, we will recommend to others (there are a few Italian restaurants in Uxbridge) as the food here is good and well presented, the menu has a fair range of combinations with in the "concept" of Italian food.  But most of all the staff are good, communicative and would seem to be focused around the "customer experience" within the restaurant, I wonder if all Ask's are as good as this one!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Service makes the food great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, the food is exactly what you'd expect for the price and the brand, well done Ask. The service staff we're great though, especially as I was the lonely table for 1 traveller! No rush and managed well by Charlene. overall a great meal for one. thanks Charlene and Ask.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great service, food average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I came out of this meal feeling not disappointed but not impressed either,service was great but the mains me and my partner had were just very average, I had the seafood linguine which was rather plain and probably the most tasteless pasta dish i've ever had in a restaurant, also sides were really overpriced for the amount you get, my chips costing £3.45 came in a small ramekin with about 8 chips served in it. Had a taste card so was 241 meant paying less then it would have been and I am glad we didn't pay full price.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Went here for lunch with my husband and parents-in-law and were really impressed with the service! The food was really good too but at the end of the day the fact that the food was served with a big smile and someone who is willing to actually make you feel that they appreciate your business is very important!

Our waiter, I think his name was Greg, was so nice that he actually offered us an umbrella when I mentioned that it was raining outside! Personally, I have gotten so used to bad service and deadpan expression of most of our waiters that eating here today was a really nice surprise! Will definitely be going back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West London
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Being a chain restaurant you generally know exactly what you are getting. The food and its cost are fine and the service was pretty good too. Had two persons serving us in relays, quite often got the same questions twice, but at least they were trying.
If you do not like cold air be careful not to sit on the right as you go in, the left is fine.

• Visited May 2013