“what a dump” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Brunel Lodge

Brunel Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uxbridge
Brunel Lodge
70 The Greenway, Uxbridge UB8 2PL, England   |
Ranked #7 of 8 Uxbridge B&B and Inns
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“what a dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

this was booked through work, i would rather sleep in the gutter, which i think would be cleaner,
this is the worst place i have EVER stayed in, they charged my firm £79 for the family room, for just me, what a joke, banging doors all night long, the smell of weed, and curry phewwwwww, i was as high as a kite, cleaning was a total no no, it was dirty dirty dirty, and breakfast 2 sausage 1 fried egg 1 spoon of beans, and 2 thin toasted bread ALL COLD, when i asked for it to be heated or remade i could not pronounce, the word the young lad used, stay away from here it should be shut down or get the hotel inspector in there

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have stayed in many guest houses for business, travel etc. but this has been the worse. I had not read the posted reviews on this website and wish I had. The fact I am putting pen to paper should tell you that this was not a pleasant stay. The unfriendly welcome, the lack of cleanliness of the toilet and shower facilities, my choice to sleep on top of the bed than in it, unabated noise during the night and the breakfast ?,Did not bother, decided to cut my losses. !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night with my partner and I am disturbed that this place has not been shut down after reading similar views of someone who stayed here four years ago. Unfortunately if hasn't changed . I was greeted by a man in reception who only seemed to stare, mumble and grunt at me. Checking in alone I felt vulnerable as he took me to my room. All I could smell was weed. The room was small but that was expected. I could barely fit into the bathroom. I also had no sleep as the noises were unbearable. Talking loudly, slamming doors, hearing when ever someone walks past .This lasted all night. Was scared to be there as there are some very dodgy characters around. Please do not make the same mistake as I did and stay here this place needs to be closed down.

• Stayed February 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I seriously wish id bothered to read the reviews before booking... to say it stank of last months tikka masala would be an understatement!

Its cheap.. ill give its due but the 'an-suit' bathroom was clean but the shower was c***.. no pressure and the sink was cracked to bits.

Ill book premier inn next time!

• Stayed October 2012
Ripon, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Service very poor no towels had to ask an all round no no no toilet seat no toilet roll and no idea what so ever where are the health inspectors i ask myself plus asking top prices was a total disgrace would sooner sleep in my van.oh and no breakfast .

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

We booked there two rooms, a single one and a double one for four nights, but after the first one we had to ckeck out because the rooms were really dirty and in the double one the guest saw also a mouse running in there...
It was really loud, making it impossible to sleep and when we tried the heating a smell like of rotten eggs came out.
In our opinion it's a horrible hotel, don't go there absolutely!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011 via mobile

On arrival poor maintanance externally, smashed window next to main door.
Welcomed by a very quiet man who mumbled to himself alot, stunk of curry, wires hanging out of plugs and lights, hairs in shower tray, I did a runner 15mins after arrival, rather sleep on the underground. Dan from derby

• Stayed October 2011

Been to Brunel Lodge? Share your experiences!