Last month we held a "Celebration of Life" for my father at Reeds. From our first contact at Reception, then arranging and organising with Helen, through to the events of the day, I have to say all the staff were kind and helpful and made, what was a very difficult time for me, as easy & trouble free as they could.
On the day perhaps the room we had, could have been a little warmer on arrival (it was a grey dismal day) but I did notice the temperature rise quite quickly. Once warm the ambience of the room was "just right" along with the catering which turned out to be more than adequate for our needs. Again all the staff were polite & very helpful. Thank you Helen and your team!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reeds Country Hotel; an exclusive yet competitive 3 star-rated hotel comprising of 26 en-suite bedrooms, two lakeside restaurants and conferencing facilities for up to 340 delegates. We also have a dry spa on site providing treatments & packages offering Elemis & Jessica.We are the ideal central location for both the North & South Bank, in easy reach of Humberside Airport & our beautiful lakeside setting is second to none. All of this makes us the perfect environment with space to breathe & room to think… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Reeds Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.