We stayed for one week. We had a very pleasant room which was as described in the brochure. We had a great welcome and all the staff were friendly and helpful throughout our stay. We explored the beautiful Antrim coast and also spent a day in Donegal, driving up to Malin Head. Quiet empty roads and no car parking fees in beautiful coastal view points.
- Also Known As:
- Ardtara Country House Hotel Upperlands
- Ardtara Country House Hotel
- Ardtara Hotel Derry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Most Romantic Country House Of The Year” (AA Award). Ardtara is an elegantly restored 19th-century manor house, situated between Belfast and the Giant’s Causeway Coast. Once home to the Clark family, world-famous linen makers, Ardtara is now widely regarded as one of the finest country house hotels in Northern Ireland. The nine bedrooms are spacious with high ceilings, modern en-suite bathrooms, deluxe king-size beds, charming antiques and original grand (working) fireplaces. All set in the privacy and tranquility of eight wooded acres. Ardtara has also been selected as a “Fodor’s Choice” hotel, has Four Stars from the Northern Ireland Tourist Board and is a member of the Ireland’s prestigious Blue Book hotel guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ardtara Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.