We spent 5 nights here in September - and ended up doing fairly little, because the place itself is so soothing. Nothing felt better than reading a book for hours on a hammock on the deck, sipping some coconut water, overlooking the bay....
Yes, the dolphins were missing in action during our stay - but the glowing algae in the water at night made up for that. It was an amazing sight - and definitely a first for me. We stayed in the beautiful bayview room, which is definitely worth the extra dollars. Breakfasts and dinners were great - as well as the conversation with fellow travellers around the table. And Erika is the perfect host: Always available for a chat or background info, but never intrusive. You truly build an amazing place there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, peaceful hideout surrounded by the beauty of nature ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dolphin Bay Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Hideaway Hotel Isla San Cristobal
- Dolphin Bay Hideaway Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla San Cristobal