“kid loved it” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
longfield kent
“kid loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

again a place to take grandchildren, staff very good plenty of food drinks filled up when one of the kids broke a glass no problems and cleared up without fuss, not made to fill like you were a pain.

Visited August 2012

London, United Kingdom
“New name and still great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently re-visited this old favourite to find it had changed hands and name. The décor has had uplift and now feels fresher and I am happy to say that my family and I were all happily impressed. The menu seemed slightly reduced in size but it still had a good selection; our only difficulty was in choosing as so much of the menu sounded so good. The food was so delicious that we all cleared our plates, literally! All the food was very fresh and very well cooked. I had the Langoustine followed by the Liver with Aubergine which was 'melt in the mouth’; definitely something I'd re-order, again and again. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. Whilst the restaurant was quiet when we visited, I’ll always book ahead to ensure a table. Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
london
“Fantastic Food/wine/service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I would firstly like to say please ignore any bad reviews this restaurant gets, my partner and i eat here every month or so, this restaurant is now under new mangement and I cannot praise them enough, the meal/wine/service/atmosphere and everything else is fantastic and I cannot fault it, if you have previously tried this restaurant and not gone back, please it try again now it is a wonderful evening.

The manager is excellent at what he does and always helps us choose great wine, you book your table for the night not just a meal and they never rush you out and will leave you to it if thats what you prefer. its a personal service at this restaurant, nothing is too much trouble.

Also it is worth mentioning that my other half has never had the same thing twice when eating here and we go alot, everything has always been melt in the mouth perfect and of great quality, the specials board alone is a whole new menu almost each time we go.

I hope you make time to go, it will be worth it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Faversham
“Not good.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Snotty manager ruined a big family meal. 'Rare' steak was like leather and when returned took 20 mins to come back!! We have used this restaurant for years but are now reluctant to go back.

“Intimate venue with great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Have eaten here many times over the years with my husband and family, more recently with a friend. It was quite quiet but we had a lovely evening (I think they were waiting for us to leave as we were the last ones there but the staff were lovely and didn't hurry us out at all!)
Very varied menu and I have never had a bad meal here - the food is delicious! Would highly recommend Pizza Botte.

Visited May 2012