“An excellent curry” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Hawkhurst
Cuisines: Indian
“An excellent curry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Being half Pakistani, I appreciate good curries and my recent visit with my son did not disappoint. The food is a bit on the mild side for my palate but the Manager was very generous with his offer of green chillies to spice up the meal.
The past negative reviews do not tally with my experience and we plan to return.

London, United Kingdom
“Junaki (Jank)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

2nd takeaway from this restuarant, 1st time was tasteless. 2nd time we order 7 meals - x3 chicken & the chicken was uncooked!!! Took the meals straight back which the manager was so rude didnt apoplogise just tried to argue with me infront of his customers, didnt offer me a refund just replacements so we took x3 lamb dishes to be on the safe side.
Take my advice and go for a chinese tonight!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Finally back to its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway, service was great and friendly- as it always is! I've been persevering with this place because I know how good it can be. Tonight I wasn't disappointed... The curry was lovely, nice and hot, left just a little tingle on the lips and the keema nann was perfect. Overall brilliant but could have done with a little bit more! Just hope that it stays as good as tonight next time!

I feel a bit mean only giving atmosphere a 3 but I didn't really experience it... But it was busy and everybody looked to be enjoying themselves!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hawkhurst, United Kingdom
“Best food around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here for years and never had a bad meal.
The food and service has always been excellent.
I would recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awful And overpriced!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway, service was great and friendly. The curry however was not! It was tasteless and the chicken wasn't cooked in the middle, the garlic naan had no taste at all. All in all very disappointing and most of it went in the bin

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere