Orange County has been an annual treat whilst working in India, and will be one of the things we shall miss most. Their attention to detail is immaculate, and although there have been many alterations over the years they have always been sensitive to the environment, which is the real focus. The peace and beauty of the coffee plantation and all they have produced for the resort is beyond compare. The kindness, sincerity and generosity of the people we look forward to meeting year after year are remarkable.
The experiences on offer will remain as treasured memories of opportunities to appreciate birds, animals and flora - what a privilege to walk in the Dubare forest and witness secret life of elephants, monkeys, leopards; learn about tribes' symbiotic existence with all that grows and lives all around them.
Orange County revitalises the soul and body; of all we have visited in Coorg and elsewhere in India it remains the highlight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests, Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Orange County, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Orange County, Coorg India/Siddapura