First time visit to Orange County and "dil mange more" (duration of stay felt less :) ). What sets them apart is the service from housekeeping to reception everyone is tuned towards the guests. We stayed in private pool villa which melted with the green surrounding. Fabulous villa with room and attached living room with access to the pool from both (actually even from the bathroom). It was cleaned and again evening service was done without one asking.
Activities we really enjoyed was the nature trail. three of us wife, daughter 10 year old, trekked for 7 km amongst rained terrain with the steady torrent of info regarding the fauna from the guide. The resort had also given the protective gear for leeches.
To sum it up it was a great experience and did not feel short changed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests, Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Orange County, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Orange County, Coorg India/Siddapura