“Perfect dolphin trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I have the advantage to present you the cruise «Swim with the dolphins » aboard the jewel of: THE AMISTAD. Designed and equipped by the French love of Mauritius intends to tourists and VIP, this boat class five star was treated with the Frenchsophistication worthy of European airlines first class. This cruise joins perfectly in the level of treatment and activities which are in the continuity of the offers and the services which we propose to our most demanding customers.
“Perfect dolphin trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Patrick and his team is perfect!
I took my parents to Mauritius and they are super satisfied with this dolphin trip.
It is beyond our expectation!!!
can't believe I really see the dophin! :)
The service is great, the food is very delicious! We got snacks and drinks on the boat and had fresh lobster, fish during lunch! And we even got sea urchin caught by crew!!!
All the crew is very nice, interesting and considerable! I love u all!!
And Patrick, I am Vivi. My family wanna say thank you to u and ur team!
I will definitely recommend it to my friends!!

Patrick S, Propriétaire at L'Amistad, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Good evening Vivi,
Thank you for your opinion and satisfied which you appreciated this day on l' Amistad. Receive on behalf of the crew, our friendships as well as hello has your parents.

St Genies de Fontedit, France
“our best day on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The day started with Patrick collecting us from our hotel at the designated time to drive us to meet the crew and the rest of the trippers. A run up the coast and we were lucky enough to see the dolphins. This only got better when two sperm whales appeared and we followed them down the coast for an hour or so. Then it was fishing for sea urchins, washed down with white wine. On for some snorkeling before heading to an island where bbqd lobster and tuna were served up. A final swim then back to shore and dropped back to our hotel. The boat crew were superb as well as great fun. I can't recommend this strongly enough. As for value for money..... you just can't go wrong.

Visited October 2012
Patrick S, Propriétaire at L'Amistad, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Hello and thank you for your opinion. Know that this day was the peak of your stay on Mauritius encourage us again and again!!. Best regards.