My boyfriend and I had such a fantastic short stay at the Ivy Mount, Paul and Gita were so so welcoming from the minute we arrived. The room was lovely (room 10), I wish I'd have taken some photos now to show what it was really like, but the pictures on the website are identical to how it looks in person. It was so clean!!! We only stayed 2 nights, but the maid came in after our first night and cleaned the room again, switched the towels etc. Breakfast was lovely, made by Paul both mornings - a really great start to our day. The tram was a five minute walk away and it then took 20 - 30 minutes to get to Piccadilly (the city centre) but it seemed much quicker! The Trafford Centre was right on our doorstep so we had a great weekend doing our Christmas shopping. We would definitely go back, we're thinking about returning in the new year. We can't speak highly enough about this place. Keep up the good work :-) see you soon!
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel
- Ivy Mount Guest House Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Guest House offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Queensborough Group and Priceline so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.