“Beach Front” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Tucson, Arizona
“Beach Front”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great view! It was an easy walk from the Mayan Village Resort down the beach. Very casual, beachy type place.

Visited November 2013

Roseburg, Oregon
“Loved it !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was a great recommendation to go visit by our Hotel Hacienda Cerritos. Their food selection was on the smaller side and we felt like a night on the town. We had already tried the local pizza place, Napolli, which was good as well.
The Brew Pub was filled with a mix of locals and visitors and we met many friends. The food and beer was excellent. There's nothing like a good burger! I recommend trying all the tap selections!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“View is great, but, now I know why people bring their own food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is mexico and this little beach front cafe might have a view to die for, however I could not believe the prices of the food. $10.00 for a bowl of chicken soup and that does not include the 12% iva. All prices were exorbitant, way too expensive for what you get, and in U.S. dollars which is a major pet peeve of mine, this is mexico people and the currency last time I looked was pesos. Did not even try to have a cocktail as a beer was $6.00.

Service was okay once we got it but a little slow for my liking for lunch.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Homey little spot with decent beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

As a resident of Denver, I take my beer drinking pretty seriously (okay, not that seriously!). Anyway, that said, the beer there is okay, but it's not a polished product. But hey, you're in Pescadero! They have a few options on tap, and they'll fill a growler for you too. If you want to buy a growler, their glass is super pretty. In a nutshell, if you're looking for a new beer adventure, go for it! It's always fun to hang out and talk with people about beer, but this is not *amazing* beer.

Gringo comfort level: high

Notes on atmosphere: This is not a shiny restaurant with big copper beer kettles. This a is couches and pool tables kind of place -- like hanging out at your friend's house.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A little gem in El Pescadero”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The owner and staff are great. We talked with them for over an hour. They have a full range of home brews and several other options. The home brewed apricot beer was my favorite. My wife had a margarIta and a punch and both were excellent.

The food is not what you would expect, but was a welcome change. We started with chips, guacamole and pico which were really good. I had the pork sliders and my wife had the turkey - both excellent. The cucumber salad was one of the best I have ever eaten. I hear that the Carrot and Ginger Soup is a must have.

They have music some nights and 2 pool tables.

Definitely worth the trip. When you are driving here they are on the right of a turnabout....it's easy to miss.

Visited January 2013