We spent 11 glorious days at the Cerritos Surf Colony this April! Not quite sure what to expect as we made the hour plus drive from Cabo San Jose on the treachorous roads...but once we found the property...we were more than pleasantly surprised!!! Stunningly beautiful in a tranquil setting, the warmth and professionalism of the staff working this resort made our stay blissful from start to finish! Greeted by Andrea...she made sure she found a room to fit our needs...and daily ran the operation with the utmost skill and commitment to keep all the guests happy. Matt, too, was a daily dose of sunshine...always helpful and thoughtful!! Too many phenomenal folks to mention by name, but Julian lent us his sunblock when we ran out and taught us some helpful Spansih for our day trips into Cabo and Todas Santos...Diego was a young man with a big smile who was a new member of the waitstaff and just shined with his enthusiasm and energy. Perhaps our biggest praise is reserved for "Blanca" who was well loved by every guest and staff member at the Surf Colony;) We will definately be back!!!
- Also Known As:
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel El Pescadero
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel
- Cerritos Surf Colony Mexico/El Pescadero, Todos Santos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerritos Surf Colony is located on world famous Cerritos Beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine for champion surfing. Cerritos Beach is the best beach in Cabo, and voted first runner up in Los Cabos Magazine! Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to both the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel (a majestic mansion hotel located on a private cliff at the shore of the ocean), and the celebrity frequented hot spot Cerritos Beach Club & Surf where you can get surfing lessons, board rental, and great food.Cerritos Surf Colony is a beach front resort of Mayan inspiration and thatched palm roofs. The free standing studio, one, two, and four bedroom villas are solar energy assisted. Enjoy our amazing swimming pool and bar, surf the waves out your back door , climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in your own palm shaded hammock.ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking Triple Waterfall, Voluntourism, massage, are just some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. ... more less