The website pictures depict exactly what this place looks like. Very clean, upscale boutique resort. This is where you go to unplug and unwind. The only connection we had to the outside world was a pretty slow internet connection. We did nothing but walk the beach, nap in the beach palapa's and lounge in the pool for most of our stay. We typically do not just shut down on vacation and this place allows you to do just that. The food was absolutely excellent, the scratch drinks were fantastic and the staff, well, what can I say? They were always there with a smile and to help with anything you need. You feel like family while you are there. Our one and only excursion was to go to Cerritos beach and take a surfing lesson with Mario. The hotel set this up for us and we had a blast. We stayed in room 6, and had an incredible view of the beach. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. We enjoyed watching the sunset from the roof top of our casita, and spent most mornings sipping coffee on the deck, listening to the waves crash on the beach. Rooms 2 and 3 seemed to have the best views as they are at the end of the property. I did not take part in the daily yoga, but heard from other guests it was good. As other reviewers have mentioned, the resort has thought of everything from sunscreen at the pool, to beach hats, beach chairs and fire pits on the beach. We experienced one stormy day and the staff came around to the rooms and delivered shots of their tequila to help make the storm more bearable. We met several couples and ended up enjoying dinner with them while we were there. The only drawbacks we could think of are that the beach is not really suited for swimming since the water is pretty rough and the road into the resort from the highway is pretty bumpy and got very muddy with some big puddles after it rained. We did try to find one of the other beaches (The Palms) but were unable to get there in our rental car (sedan). I would HIGHLY recommend a Jeep in that area so you can explore more. All in all, this was a beautiful, secluded resort with terrific staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero, Todos Santos