From the time we first arrived until the time we left the service was impeccable. This is a place to get away from it all. The rooms have no phone, no television and no internet, so this is Ultimate Tranquiity. If you must check in back at the office there is a WIFI at the bar area. You never have to tell the staff your room number because all the staff remember the location of each guest. As our stay was progressing the peacefullness was so great that I began thinking that I was on Fantasy Island and I thought that Tatoo would be showing up. The food was also fantastic. So if you are looking for a tranquil or romantic getaway this should be tops on your list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero, Todos Santos