* Fantastic location in the small town of Campeche
* The hotel is quite old and has lovely large rooms full of character
* Staff are very friendly and helpful
* Welcome drink on arrival
* Free, good quality wifi
* Bathrooms not very well lit
* Breakfast not very well explained in English
You can see from my bad points that there's not much not to like about this hotel. If anything I thought Campeche didn't blow my socks off, but this hotel is definitely the place to stay in this town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Don Gustavo is an attractive boutique hotel, renovated and opened in 2010 from a large 18th century colonial house on the coastal side of the walled city of Campeche; decorated in period style with many antique artworks, ceramics, glassware items and chandeliers.- 10 Exclusive Suites- Traditional and International cuisine at our Restaurant- Outdoor rooftop Swimming Pool- Open-air Jacuzzi - Terrace for small private events- Excellent location in the hearth of Campeche city, UNESCO Worlds Heritage. A short drive from Mérida, Yucatan and Cancún.Campeche offers an array of attractions, mayan archeological and architectural museum, fortifications, white sandy beaches, mayan ruins (Edzná, Calakmul and Chichen Itzá) ; and activities such sport fishing, mangrove kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Don Gustavo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.