We found this place on Tripadvisor website and weren't disappointed. We traveled with two teenage kids and one senior, total of 5 people and we had enough place for everybody, we stayed there for 2 nights. House is nice and cozy, each room have a tv set. There is a fast internet service, which was very important to us. We had a small kitchen, refrigerator, teapot, milk and even fresh mango in the refrigerator, tea, coffee. Every morning we had a very delicious homemade breakfast. Roni and Yeal, hostess of the Sea of Galilee are very nice and welcome. Roni told us about Galilee history. There is a beautiful garden, unfortunately we didn't have much time to enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Travelers, welcome to the Sea of Galilee, one of Israel's remarkable treasures! Sea of Galilee Guest House is located in Moshav Almagor at the northern part of Israel, overlooking the Sea of Galilee, Tiberias and the southern slopes of the Golan Heights. In our house you can find private or family rooms, as well as large dormitories for backpackers. We will be glad to serve you our rich homemade breakfast as well as picnic baskets for the day. Coming back at the end of a daily traveling, our green flourishing garden will allow you to take a long breath while admiring the views. Your hosts Yael and her family are eager to share with you their knowledge on the best attractions and hikes of this beautiful area. Come on in and make yourself at home - everyone is welcome. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Sea of Galilee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Of Galilee Guest House Hotel Almagor
- Sea Of Galilee Guest House Almagor, Israel