I loved our tree house, and the setting of forest and beach is gorgeous. However…
They have Wi-Fi everywhere, but no Internet (except up at reception). Why don’t they just run a cable?
The receptionist is a bit inept. He asked us about our transfer three times, needlessly calling us about it in the middle of the night.
As for the restaurant, the staff is quite lethargic, the food is bland (luckily the drinks are good) and the atmosphere sucks. There was an American couple with two screaming brats occupying the restaurant at all hours. Not relaxing at all.
If the food was better and the guests were higher caliber, this place would be amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a luxury eco-resort with a focus on wellness. The yoga platform overlooks our private beach in protected Redonda bay. Accommodations are well appointed luxury treetop villas built with a dramatic vantage over the bay, full kitchens, private plunge pools, teak + Balinese showers and wraparound decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Wellness Hotel Playa Gigante
- Aqua Wellness Resort Nicaragua/Playa Gigante