Had a great time at Aqua Wellness. The rooms were beautiful and the plunge pool was great. I thought that the service at the restaurant was just as good as other restaurants in Nicaragua, but the food was blander. The beach is Amazing and I didn't mind the stairs at all. The location is a bit remote, so if you are planning on doing a lot of inland excursions, I would stay in Granada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a luxury eco-resort with a focus on wellness. The yoga platform overlooks our private beach in protected Redonda bay. Accommodations are well appointed luxury treetop villas built with a dramatic vantage over the bay, full kitchens, private plunge pools, teak + Balinese showers and wraparound decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Wellness Hotel Playa Gigante
- Aqua Wellness Resort Nicaragua/Playa Gigante