We were very pleased with our experience at Aqua. Unfortunately we had a short stay at the resort so we did not get to partake in all of the amenities offered. I would have love to indulge on daily complimentary yoga classes and in taking the kayaks out. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Our casita was perfect. Simple and very clean. They offered us a welcome drink upon arrival which I thought was a nice touch. It definitely is a workout getting to and from the restaurant and the casitas due to the hundreds of stairs. Eco friendly and wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a luxury eco-resort with a focus on wellness. The yoga platform overlooks our private beach in protected Redonda bay. Accommodations are well appointed luxury treetop villas built with a dramatic vantage over the bay, full kitchens, private plunge pools, teak + Balinese showers and wraparound decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Wellness Hotel Playa Gigante
- Aqua Wellness Resort Nicaragua/Playa Gigante